PERSONAL GROWTH & SELF EMPOWERMENT
My recent appearance on an MTV “True Life” episode featuring Christopher Allen Trentacoste:
MTV’s “True Life” on Christopher Allan Trentacoste aired Monday Dec. 13, 2010. I am featured in the segment where the young medium struggling to deal with being surrounded by constant grief and mourning seeks help from a mental health professional.
You can see how Christopher received the help he needed to continue the work he loves to do.
Please scroll down for Resources and Free Products:
1. Broken Open: How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow by Elizabeth Lesser, co-founder, Omega Institute
8. Defy Gravity: Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason by Caroline Myss
2. Get Clear. Get Connected. Get a Job by Dr. Lin Morel
3. The Age of Miracles and A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
4. The Curse of the Good Girl: Raising Authentic Girls with Courage and Confidenceby Rachel Simmons
5.The Secretby Rhonda Byrne
6. The Secret to Teen Powerby Paul Harrington
7. Minding the Body, Mending the Mind and It’s Not the End of the World by Joan Borysenko, Ph.D.
9. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay, Founder of Hay House 10.Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
11. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
12. Million Dollar Habits & Traits of Champions by Brian Tracy
13. Attract Money Now by Dr. Joe Vitale of The Secret
Go to www.attractmoneynow.com for a free copy of e-book! AlsoThe Attractor Factor, Life's Missing Instruction Manual, Zero Limits and The Key
14. Awaken the Giant Within & Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins (Get the Edge & Power Talk on audio by Anthony Robbins)
15. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
16. Writing Down Your Soul by Janet Conner
17. The Power of Personal Growth byManny Goldman
18. Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul by Deepak Chopra, M.D.
19. The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-Create Your World Your Way by Dr. Wayne Dyer
20. Video Games & Your Kids How Parents Stay in Control
by Hilarie Cash, Ph.D. and Kim McDaniel, MA
21. The Power of Giving ~ How Giving Back Enriches Us All
by Azim Jamal and Harvey McKinnon http://powerofgiving.org/paperback
22. The Vortex by Esther & Jerry Hicks
23. Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams by Mike Dooley
24. The Self-Esteem Book: The Ultimate Guide to Boost the Most Underrated Ingredient for Success and Happiness in Life by Dr. Joe Rubino, founder of CenterForPersonalReinvention.com and 7 Steps to Soaring Self-EsteemAudio(get it free at his web site)
25.Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken by Mike Robbins
26. Happy For No Reason by MARCI SHIMOFF
27. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
28. The Chicken Soup for the Soul series by Jack Canfield
Movies Inspirational & Motivational for Teens & Young Adults
A Beautiful Mind * Chariots of Fire * Dead Poet’s Society * Defending Your Life * Field of Dreams * GI Jane * Good Will Hunting * Jerry Maguire * I Am Sam* In Pursuit of Happyness * Miracle on 34th St. * Mr. Holland’s Opus * Norma Rae * Patch Adams* Pay it Forward * Rain Man * Ray * Rocky* Rudy* Sea Biscuit * Scent of a Woman * The Bucket List * The Color Purple * The Secret * The Shift (formerly named Ambition to Meaning by Dr. Wayne Dyer) * What the Bleep Do We Know Anyway?
Rebecca Hagelin http://www.homeinvasion.org
Mike Dooley’s A Note from the Universe (Thoughts become things…Choose the Good Ones) http://www.tut.com
Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness (MSIA)John-Roger, John Morton http://www.Lovingfirstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge of the Week http://www.msia.org
Daily Inspirational Quotes http://www.bobproctor.com/insights.asp
Silent Unity http://www.dailyword.com
Louise L. Hay http://www.hayhouse.com
Mallika Chopra http://www.intent.com
Vishen Lakhani & Mike Reinig http://www.gratitudelog.com
Today’s Word Joel & Victoria Osteen http://email@example.com
Today’s Gift http://www.hazelden.org/register
David Riklan’s http://www.selfgrowth.com
(Get a free copy of the top 501 inspirational quotes of all time)
Shelby Collinge http://www.shelbycollinge.com
Tupelo & Janey Kenyon http://www.tupelokenyon.com
1.Danielle Zanzarov, Health and Wellness Coachdanielle@health4parents.com
2. Rhonda Ryder, www.KidsAwakening.com
3.The Curse of the Good Girl: Raising Authentic Girls with Courage and Confidenceby Rachel Simmons (A must read for parents of Middle School girls & for all women negotiating mixed messages of society)
4.Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness (MSIA)~ Loving Each Day for Moms & Dadsby John-Roger (go to web site)
5.Oral Sex is the New Goodnight Kissby Sharlene Azam
6.The Secret Lives of Teen Girlsby Evelyn Resh
7.Home Invasion: Protecting Your Family in a Culture That’s Gone Stark Raving Mad by Rebecca Hagelin
8. Parenting by Strengths: A Parent’s Guide for Challenging Situations & workbook on work/life balance On Overload? 28 Solutions to Help You Achieve Work Family Balance by Cathy Rodrigues, Toni Schutta, Sarah Gillen, Amy Johnson, Janice Van Buren, Marion Bloch, Mary Ivory
1.Dr. Hilarie Cash, PhD, reStart Program for Internet Addiction Recovery www.netaddictionrecovery.com
2. Bully-Proof Audio Program http://www.ishinekids.com/aff_telecourseintro by Jill Hope for Spiritually Minded Parents
Alleviating Stress: Things to Try
Meditation * Reiki * Magnified Healing * Yoga * Tai Chi * Qi-gong
Free self help books
To download the following ebooks Right click on the “Download” link and select “Save target as” or Left click the “Download” link to open the ebooks
This is an awesome guide to showing you the ins and outs of using the Law of Attraction in your favor to achieve wealth and abundance in your life!
A must have to add into your Self Improvement library.
Let’s face it, we want the person we married to be physically attractive. Chances are, they were fit (at least to us) when we married them. Why did that go by the wayside? This report will tell you some simple ways you can go about getting your spouse to exercise without seeming like a worrisome nag.
You will learn:
-How to Be Subtle With Your Encouragement
-How to Turn It into an In-House Competition!
-How to Ask Your Spouse for Help!
-What are the Benefits of Regular Exercise
A Parent’s Guide to Medicine Safety: Answers to Common Questions Parents Have When They’re Sick.
UNCOVERED – The Absolute Truth about Detoxification and Weight Loss
Detoxifying the body is very important for its health and general well-being; yet, the concept is gravely misunderstood by most people. Centuries ago, health masters in the East understood the importance of balancing and detoxifying the body. In contrast, the concept is fairly new to the practitioners of Western medicine!
As the concept of detoxification is becoming popular amount the masses, so are the myths and misinformation concerning its benefits and procedure! Unscrupulous, money-hungry manufacturers of health products aren’t making the issue any less confusing for the public.
If you’ve heard of detoxification and are confused about the conflicting messages out there, this report is the right guide for you!
15 Tips to Lose Annoying Holiday Pounds!
It is estimated that an average person puts on at least 10 pounds during the holiday season. We eat more often and tend to drink larger amounts of alcohol, sodas and punch, which contain empty calories.
If that is you, read this report to discover 15 EASY ways to shed those annoying holiday pounds!
BONUS: Inside the report you will also find a link to download 10 FREE Private Label Articles on Weight Loss!
This report is fully brandable with your affiliate link!
From this report, you will learn:
– How to Lose Weight Simply by Sleeping!
– How to Keep Annoying Pounds Away Even While Snacking!
– The Simple and Sensible Eating Plan You Should Follow to Get Rid of Holiday Pounds!
Wild Blueberries: As more people are seeking natural remedies to enjoy life to the fullest, wild blueberries are known to increase short-term memory and improve vision.
Tart Cherry: As more people are seeking natural remedies to enjoy life to the fullest, tart cherries are known to help fight joint pain and maintain healthy joints.
Unleash Your Full Potential Now!
Eugenia E. Karahalias, LCSW-R, CASAC, CCH, RMT
180 Great East Neck Road
West Babylon, New York 11704
We are meant to thrive, not survive…even in the desert!